To “Repair Dell Error Code 1 2”, is considered as one of the very prevalent issues, encounter by users when planning to start the task using their Dell Notebook. The subject is pretty much self-explanatory about Dell diagnostic lighting 1 2 lights up no BEEPS, means if your Dell Notebook has three light labelled “1”, “2”, “3”, on front desk, so that you system can not boot, can not actually access to BIOS, then you definitely want to diagnostic. But lots of numbers of users facing exactly the same difficulty, since they constructed a new Dell Notebook, and they noticed sometimes to happening bedeviling error codes in their Dell Notebook. Well, definitely among the most the frustrating error codes is Dell Error Code 1, 3, 2, the user will come across in a specific moment undoubtedly.
The possible cause of happening this mistake includes power supply issue the power button, Motherboard issue, hard disc battery issue, and so forth. So, if you’re facing the same issue with your Dell notebook or Dell Optiplex 320/ Dell Optiplex 740/ Dell XPS 420, then you do not need to be concerned about it. Understanding the reason for your Dell Error Code 1, 2, 3 is required for you personally, and what steps you should take to solve the mistake might have you back on the right track with your Dell Notebook is essential for you. Then here the below cite blog solutions will direct you in the appropriate way to eliminate this issue. Or you may join to Dell Customer Support Team for linking with skillful professionals to resolving this issue with easy online help.
Steps to Repair Dell Error Code 1 2 Optiplex Diagnostic Lights
Solution 1:- Assess Power Supply Button
- You could have an issue, when the Dell Notebook is “chilly”, you’ve got the mistake, also as it “warms up”, the hardware malfunction is not present. This may be that the power supply isn’t delivering the proper voltage/wattage chilly, or it might be components. The first thing that you should try is to some power supply replacement, as it is the easiest to ascertain if it is the issue.
- You may also unplug all devices except the mobo and GPU (if applicable), and attempt a cold boot. It might be the mobo/CPU on the pc — replacing the mobo is the most difficult thing to do, and you also may need to replace the CPU as well.
Solution 2:- Starting the Dell Diagnostics Out Of The Hard Drive
- Whenever the DELL logo appears, press “F12” key instantly.
- Notice: If you see a message stating that no diagnostics utility partition has been discovered, run the Dell Diagnostics from the “Drivers and Utilities” press
- If you wait too long and the operating system logo appears, continue to wait patiently until you see that the Microsoft Windows desktop computer.
- Once the boot device list appears, highlight “Boot to Utility Partition” then press “Enter” key.
- As soon as the Dell Diagnostics “Main Menu” appears, select the test which you would like to run.
Solution 3:- Starting the Dell Diagnostics In the Drivers and Utilities Disc
- Shut down and restart your pc.
- Whenever the DELL logo appears, press “F12” immediately.
- If you wait too long and the Windows logo appears, continue to wait patiently till you see the Windows desktop computer.
- Notice: –The upcoming steps alter the boot sequence for a single period only. On another startup, the computer boots in line with the devices specified in the system setup program.
- Then select “Run the 32 Bit Dell Diagnostics” in the numbered list.
- As soon as the Dell Diagnostics “Main Menu” appears, select the test you would like to run.
- Dell error code 123 occurs frequently because of RAM Setting. Inspect the ram slot to get a bent pin or another item obstructing the pliers. Also, be sure you own RAM is it’s compatible with your system.
- If it’s okay then there is not any issue with your RAM.
- You should restart your Dell Notebook, and attempt to perform the task, hopefully the error is resolved, after perfuming the solutions.
- Still, if you’re facing the same issue, then you will need to call in our Dell technical support amount to find instant assistance.
For more information you can visit:Dell printer Technical phone number